The WHILLOW Collective
Both men and women experience Leadership Loneliness, however it is disproportionately reinforced when women are the leaders.
Especially in sectors with little female presence or when women reach hierarchical levels such as Senior Manager or Director level.
One of the best ways female leaders can feel supported is by establishing alliances with other women in safe and trusted networking environments that provide.
Welcome to The WIHLLOW COLLECTIVE
Women in Healthcare Leadership, Lifting Other Women network group
A place where female leaders in the Healthcare industry come together
to learn, grow and support each other.
- Monthly virtual network meeting ( with breakout rooms)
- Monthly Educational session (recorded and housed on locked membership site)
- Monthly podcast
- Monthly newsletter
- Quarterly Leadership Book Club (meet to discuss a leadership book once a QTR ). Book cost additional.
- Access to WIHLLOW Collective LinkedIn group
- Access to like-minded Healthcare Leaders
$500 + GST
Introductory offer until 31st Dec 2021.
From 1/1/2022 $750 + GST
$75 + GST